We are working with one of the world's largest social media platforms and leading destination for short form video. Since launching this company has become a household name, with a fascinating reputation for creativity and fun. Working with some of the greatest minds in the country we are seeking a Tech Lead Manager for their Global Payments Team.
This frontend team is working on building a highly integrated payment product that can be easily connected to the Web, App, cross-platform and other forms of Global Payment capabilities.
You will be working on full stack architectural and solution design specifications and documentation. You will lead hands-on aspects of the development cycle including code and design reviews. As a lead position you will also be responsible for hiring and building out this team and setting a high technical standard.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years leading end-to-end full-stack design, development, and implementation;
- 3+ years experience working on high-performance, aggressive-load web services;
- Good understanding of multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process;
- Agile, quick self-learner, highly self-motivated with strong sense of product ownership and creative problem solver;
- Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications;
- Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast-moving, culturally diverse and globally distributed team environment.
Location: San Jose - Hybrid (3 days in office)
Compensation: A minimum of $210K base upwards (depending on experience) + bonus + stock options.