Site Reliability Engineer - New York - Leading mobile video platform, Hybrid position, up to $300k salary packages
Our client is a leading mobile video sharing app that encourages and inspires creativity amongst millions of individuals across the globe. They have offices in major cities across the US and are looking to grow their tech team in places such as New York. They are looking to build the next generation of highly reliable, largely scaled and massively distributed infrastructures with a team of experienced Site Reliability Engineers.
Due to the pace of growth the team is searching for multiple Site Reliability Engineers to build reliable and scalable systems. You will be designing distributed production ready systems that are focused on product quality, performance, and availability. In this role SREs will be required to utilize software engineering and systems engineering skills.
The ideal candidate for this role is expected to have the following skills and experience:
- BA in Computer Science or a similar field with at least 2 years of related work experience
- Has deployed highly reliable large-scale systems
- Is comfortable with Linux and networking
- Has extensive programming experience using at least one of the following languages: Python, Perl, Go, or C/C++
- Has been involved in the designing, troubleshooting, and analyzing process of distributed systems
- Is accustomed to popular DevOps and CI/CD operations
- Is a motivated and driven individual with effective communication skills
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: New York
Salary: Excellent package on offer including insurances, equity and performance related bonuses.
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.