Our client is a well recognized name in the healthcare field - they are a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals used for medical procedures.
- Creating and maintaining of project charters by collaborating with our commercial and other internal teams and obtaining sign-off from the client.
- Facilitating and coordinating, as well as tracking, of day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract
- Writing project schedules for assigned projects, which include clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities.
- Develop and manage project within time and financial budget.
- Managing client expectations of product and services.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Communicating all of the requirements and commitments (both verbally and in writing) for each project with clients, GEHC staff and management.
- Maintaining alignment between the project team and external resources.
- Providing leadership and direction for clients and GEHC personnel responsible for the project.
- Managing revenue associated with client projects.
- Acting as an effective team leader for all matrixed staff.
- Creating project status reports for all assigned clients.
- Adopting a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
- Document and drive project issues to successful completion.
- Maintaining accurate list of client projects with current status.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of project management experience, or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 5+ years progressive experience in project management or hospital management).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven leadership and effective decision-making capabilities
- Proven project management experience in complex environments
- Ability to monitor and manage critical path elements of consolidated projects
- Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
- Experience managing revenue generating projects
- Healthcare Technology Management
- Vendor implementation experience
- Experience effectively managing team members
- Clinical knowledge/experience
- Experience with multiple HCIT software products
- Negotiation skills/experience
- Lean/6 sigma experience