Our client, is a cutting-edge transmedia company, creating a new genre of live streaming - MILEs, Massive Interactive Live Events. They are globally expanding, & scaling teams in California, New York, Washington, Montreal, Tokyo, and Berlin! They are the first broadcasting solution built for live streaming, unleashing a unique streaming experience for the audience to feel like they are part of the action!
As an experienced Web Developer, you will be responsible for working with the internal development teams, supporting and communicating the needs of the clients. You will contribute in designing, building, scaling, and supporting the seamless integration of this cutting-edge technology. You'll be involved in integrating games on desktop and mobile that work hand-in-hand with the technology stack. You should have a strong understanding of responsive web design, and experience with HTML5 games engines are a huge plus! This position will have a hand in creating minigames, achievement systems, and UI overlays that integrate seamlessly with client products. You'll be responsible for creating unit tests and working with QA to deliver quality code.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with web application development
- Strong understanding of responsive CSS/web design
- Knowledge of AWS Stack preferred (EC2, ELB, Route53 etc.)
- Any prior gaming industry experience is preferential
- Experience with Web Games technology such as Three.js, PlayCanvas, HTML5 games, or Facebook Instant Games platform is a plus!
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Office Location: Either CA/WA/NY or Texas - must be based in one of these locations