The firm are a well-funded post series C. Their product is a revolutionary custody, settlement and security product for digital currency. They are using proprietary blockchain technology, end to end encryption and distributed trust protocols to protect secret keys.
The product launched in late 2020 and they are now expanding their engineering department rapidly in order to scale out the platform as well as work on a second line of business.
As a Senior SRE, you will work in small agile teams, developing high quality cloud infrastructure and services to support the core infrastructure as code for the firm's custody product.
You will utilize Python, AWS and Kubernetes to build scalable infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, and deployment.
As a senior member of the team, you will take ownership and responsibility over projects, working closely with the whole engineering and security teams.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant subject.
- 5+ years Site Reliability / DevOps Engineering experience
- 5+ years experience with a major programming language (e.g. Python, Golang, Java, C++ etc.) with strong knowledge of how to develop, package, test and deliver applications.
- Strong AWS experience
- Strong experience in Kubernetes and Docker or equivalent (e.g. AWS ECS/EKS)
- An interest and/or experience in Blockchain and FinTech
- Ability to thrive in a small start-up type environment and communicate effectively
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY, URGENT HIRE
Location: Remote, or office based in San Francisco/New York/Nashville
Salary: Excellent package on offer including equity and full benefits package