Our client is a multinational IT company that provides consulting services to major corporations. This particular role sits within the Banking and Payments practice supporting some of the leading merchants, banks and trusts within the USA. You will be a consultant to a major end client and have opportunity to work on exciting products within the Deposits domain.
As a Deposit Product Owner you will lead, define, and execute an agile roadmap in support of the deposit business with a focus to drive growth and flexibility. You will work in an agile delivery, creating user stories, requirements and JIRA user stories to support the creation of new wealth management banking deposit products as well as change management for existing products. You will partner with colleagues across the organization to identify, start-up and develop ideas that enhance the banking value prop, drive adoption and business growth, ensuring alignment with the banks strategic plan. You will also work with business teams and product leads to understand business strategies and develop OKR's (objective and key results) as well as KPI's (key performance indicators) each quarter.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years working as a Product Owner with strong experience specifically in deposits.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into technology requirements
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in documenting detailed business requirements
- Understand traditional waterfall and AGILE technology development
Interviewing now - apply immediately
Hybrid - 2-3 days in office in Weehawken, NJ
W2 contract inc insurances