Our client is a global leader in technology and has been transforming the electronics we use every day - TVs, smartphones, wearable device and tablets. Since being established, our client has grown into a global brand and is now one of the leading technology companies in the world and a reputable, globally recognized brand.
As a member of the IT organization, you will work closely with other cross-functional teams to automate workflows, improve server OS deployments and provisioning processes using automation, and develop containerized applications using the tools such as OpenShift, Kubernetes, Podman, and Docker. You will leverage web frameworks like Flask or Django to provide full-featured RESTful APIs that can be used by end-users and other applications. In this role, you will also be responsible for hands-on application debugging, troubleshooting, and problem remediation with automation workflows. You will contribute to the development of configuration management policies to further automate and streamline operations and contribute to open-source tool builds used on Linux servers.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in IT automation
- Strong proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Python, Ruby, or Java
- Experience with CI/CD tools, Linux operating system, APIs such as Flask or Django, config tools such as Ansible or Puppet and tools such as OpenShift/Kubernetes/Podman/Docker
- Design, implement and support of IT applications, such as CMDB, ELK stack, GraphQL and other tools such as Grafana, InfluxDB, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- Significant experience designing and developing enterprise-scale software solutions working with customers and stakeholder requirements
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: Austin, TX or San Jose, CA (The role is hybrid and will be onsite 3x per week)
Hourly Rate: $60-75 an hour depending on experience + insurances + 401K
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry