Seeking a Senior User Researcher for an innovative FinTech company.
You will provide breakthrough insights based on analysis and synthesis of user needs, corporate strategies, enterprise capabilities and market opportunities. You will champion the user, delivering clear point-of-views, telling compelling stories and identifying clear use cases that inform design and strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned user researcher, experienced with human-centered innovation approached (e.g. Design Thinking or similar), various qualitative and quantitative methods, and with storytelling to enable action within a large organization.
- 5+ years of experience doing user research, with exposure to small, agile environments, ideally startups, partnering with designers and product managers.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with an ability to keep driving fast amongst ambiguity, and in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Experience designing both qualitative and quantitative research studies, analyzing results and creating reports with actionable insights
- Solid understanding of UX Research methods with the ability to articulate study design and results to stakeholders
- Ability to creatively recruit in a business-to-business setting, either directly through intra-company networks or through sources such as expert networks, usertesting.com, or other paid sources
- Excellent ability to synthesize not only within a study, but also across bodies of work
- Strong ability to create and articulate user empathy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.