Role: Technical Lead Data Scientist
Salary: up to $200,000 base + Bonus, RSU's, 401k etc.
Location: Wilmington, MA
This opportunity is looking for an experienced Principle/lead Data Scientist to step up into a Senior position to grow the Data Science team and help drive next generation capabilities by researching and building complex, cutting edge, and scalable AI algorithms, models, platforms and technologies to significantly improve both product and process capabilities.
The company is a well-established, Semiconductor organization who last year had revenue in-excess of $6bn and over 15,000 employees. Within in this growth, the company has invested in new and exciting security capabilities that will be added to their products.
As a Tech lead, you will be responsible for:
- Develop Statistical, Quantitative Analysis, and Machine Learning models within the Semiconductor Manufacturing and Engineering problem domains.
- Define and implement both a development and production architecture for a suite of applications for all our products and manufacturing processes that enable productivity, yield, and cost improvements.
- Communicate and collaborate with product, test, and process engineers across all manufacturing sites to identify Machine Learning opportunities.
- Collaborate with other data science teams within the business to share best practices and efficient use of data and tools.
- Mentor a growing team of data scientists supporting the full lifecycle of Data Science
- BS Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field with 5+ years related experience.
- 5+ year's experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: logistic regression, classifiers, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Able to perform data cleansing/transformation, feature engineering, statistical analysis, data visualization, and data mining.
- Experienced at creating models in AWS SageMaker, Google AutoML or other equivalent Cloud offering.
- Creative problem solver with a solid business acumen.
- Excellent communicator, especially for making analytical results relevant for business partners and providing actionable insights
- Able to work with key stakeholders to understand and identify the business requirements and needs.
This is a great opportunity to step into a Senior role for a major Semiconductor company and accelerate your career.
If you would like to hear more, please email