We have been retained by our client, a highly reputable video technology provider focused on content distribution and delivery, video processing, etc. Our client has a customer in the communications sector who consists of one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. The Advanced Integration Team is composed of talented Network Engineers, System Engineers, and System Integrators working on their next-generation digital video systems. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most high-quality technology and tools out there!
As an experienced System Integrator, you will be responsible for working on end-to-end installation, configuration, integration, and testing of digital video systems. You will work on cabling issues, network issues and troubleshooting equipment to keep the customer equipment and networks running smoothly. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has an appetite for learning in a fast-paced environment.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Must have experience with Cable/Direct TV, Streaming, VOD or OTT.
- Must have strong technical skills with troubleshooting, networking and Linux OS.
- Prior experience decommissioning equipment/systems & installing/integrating new equipment
- Must have prior experience with MPEG4
- Liaising with engineering when identified bugs or feature deficits
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: Competitive hourly rate including insurances.