We are partnering with a leading robotics and artificial intelligence company developing products focused in household chores and housekeeping tasks. Their award-winning products have been on the market globally for the past 10+ years are the first of many exciting products to come.
Their team consists of roboticists, mechanical, electrical, software engineers and product professionals who have launched brands that are now familiar names in consumer electronics. Their Research and Development center is working on ground-breaking work for the next generation of intelligent robots in San Jose, CA and the autonomous robots you develop will be used and appreciated by millions of consumers. They are looking for a skilled Embedded Software Engineer to join the team.
As experienced Sr. Embedded Software Engineer, you will work on the Software R&D team working on the next generation of intelligent autonomous robots. You will be responsible for configuring, customizing, building and supporting the embedded QNX and Linux systems for the robotic platforms. You will find the root cause of issues and fix system level performance which also includes reliability problems.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- A Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in computer science or engineering or any related field.
- 4+ years developing C or C++ code.
- 2+ years in configuration/building/debugging embedded QNX or Linux systems with real time requirements.
- 2+ years developing or debugging Robotics/Mechatronics.
- Knowledge of Linux Kernal, file systems and driver architecture.
- Experience in developing and debugging multi-threaded applications.
- Ability to collaborate closely with team members.
- Has an excitement for learning new technologies and a passion for robotics.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: San Jose, CA
Salary: A very competitive total package with benefits.