Senior Staff Software Engineer - Localization, Autonomy - Multiple Locations - $300k-$400k Comp DOE
Our client is an industrial leader ushering Automation and Autonomous Technology into the rugged production environment to move forward their mission of bringing scalable autonomous technology to the next generation of jobsite solutions. They are focused in pioneering disruptive technology and bringing it to mining, energy application, quarry, waste, and construction jobsites.
The Autonomy Localization team is looking for a Localization and Positioning Architect to be hands-on in leading the team tackling the real-world challenges of autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles. You will be responsible for the end-to-end planning, execution, and success of localization and mapping projects.
Key Skills Needed:
- Masters or PhD in an Engineering or Computer Science related field with 10+ years of proven excellence in Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles, or Autonomous Driving.
- Or a Bachelors in an Engineering or Computer Science related field with 10+ years of proven excellence in Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles, or Autonomous Driving.
- Excellent coding skills in production grade C++ .
- Experience with: High-level positioning, SLAM, Lidar, and map creation and management with localization applications.
- GPS and GNSS denied environment.
- Have led and delivered on complex technical projects with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of robotics and frameworks such as ROS.
- Strong engineering practices.
- Experience in functional safety.
- Experience collaborating with other engineering managers and key stakeholders on complex technical projects.
If you think you have the key skills required, please forward on a copy of your resume and someone from the team will be in touch to discuss.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: Pittsburgh, PA; San Francisco Bay Area, CA; and Illinois - Remote (may require 10% travel)
(Domestic relocation assistance is available)
Comp: Strong market compensation including base/bonus/liquid RSUs.
(Visa transfer is available)
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.
If you're looking to push your career forward in an innovation-driven role with a dynamic, collaborative team that's solving real-world problems, then apply now.