Senior Software Engineer - Perception, Autonomy - Multiple Locations - $200-250k DOE
Our client is a major leader in innovative autonomous solutions for the construction, engineering, manufacturing and mining sectors. You will be joining an elite team with a startup feel but with the support of an industry giant.
The Autonomy Perception team is looking for Perception and Computer Vision Engineers to be hands-on in tackling the real-world challenges of autonomous and semi-autonomous vehicles. Excellent C++ coding, strong engineering practices, debugging skills, and a strong foundation in mathematics and fundamentals are needed.
In this role, you'll also be a mentor to more junior members.
Key Skills Needed:
- 3+ of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree majoring in Robotics, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- Excellent coding skills in C++ and strong foundation in mathematics and fundamentals (3D geometry, linear algebra)
- Industry experience in implementing perception algorithms and building optimized perception pipelines.
- Experience with sensors and real-time sensor fusion - LIDAR, stereo/mono cameras, radar, and IMUs
- Knowledge of robotics and frameworks such as ROS.
- Experience with machine learning, classification, and deep learning frameworks.
- Experience working with GPUs, particularly on embedded hardware.
If you think you have the key skills required, please forward on a copy of your resume and someone from the team will be in touch to discuss.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: Bay Area, CA; Pittsburgh, PA; Peoria, IL - Remote (may require 10% travel)
(Domestic relocation assistance is available)
Comp: $200-250k Total Comp DOE plus RSU, benefits, etc.
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.
If you're looking to push your career forward in an innovation-driven role with a dynamic, collaborative team that's solving real-world problems, then apply now.