Senior Software Engineer C++ Platform
We have been retained by our client, an industrial leader ushering automation and autonomous technology into the rugged production environment to move forward their mission of bringing scalable autonomous technology to the next generation of jobsite solutions. They are focused in pioneering disruptive technology and bringing it to mining, energy application, quarry, waste, and construction jobsites.
This is a great opportunity to work with an established brand and powerful organization. An almost unrivalled destination for ambitious engineers looking for multiple career development pathways.
As a Senior C++ Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for working with Autonomy system domain experts to implement designs in software. You will work with Perception, Planning, and Positioning teams to implement software solutions in C++. In addition, you will work on other areas of the system like middle-ware implementation.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Robotics, Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years relevant work experience within Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles or similar
- 5+ years of experience with C++ and Python
- 3+ years of experience working with robotic systems
- Basic understanding of autonomous mobile robots, sensors, and the core elements of autonomy
- Experience with modern software design and development principles
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as boost and gtest
- Comfortable with Linux, particularly Ubuntu
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Locations: San Francisco CA - remote options
Salary: Strong market rate base comp + RSUs + bonuses, employee benefits etc.