Role: Senior Project Engineer
Location: Wilmingon, MA
Salary: up to $180,000 base + bonus, RSU, 401k etc.
This opportunity is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to step up into a Senior position to work with a multi-functional, geographically disbursed engineering team to define, design, execute and deploy security solutions for the next generation of internal products.
The company is a well-established, Semiconductor organization who last year had revenue in-excess of $6bn and over 15,000 employees. Within in this growth, the company has invested in new and exciting security capabilities that will be added to their products.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the definition of project scopes and objectives ensuring technical feasibility for all Stakeholders
- Submitting project deliverables, establishing and executing effective project communications plans
- Collaborating with cross discipline team members in order to ensure all project requirements and deadlines are on schedule
- Identify and resolve solutions
- Provide primary interface with regards to requirements, scheduling and technical issues
- Provide innovative methods to streamline and automate repetitive tasks
- Solid Engineering background in embedded system design including ASIS or SoC architecture
- Experienced in Standard DSP or Hardware accelerator microarchitecture
- Experienced with geographically disbursed design teams
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong Project management experience
This is a great opportunity to step into a Senior role for a major Semiconductor company and accelerate your career.
If you would like to hear more, please email