Our client is a brand within the leading machine manufacturing company. Founded in 1945, they are a family-owned company that supplies both new and used machine equipment from over 50 manufacturers. Their corporate headquarters is based in Indianapolis, IN and their values stem from meeting the needs of both their customers and their employee's, making them a brand with an incredible reputation and an excellent place to work.
As a Senior Executive Assistant to the President of the company, your role is to understand the President's agenda and expectations and coordinate, organize and assist him. This role acts as an administrative secretary handling traditional responsibilities such as correspondence, filing, scheduling, and booking travel arrangements. The Executive Assistant acts on behalf of the President in defined areas by making decisions, forming recommendations, solving problems, interpreting policy, and following up to ensure deadlines are met. You will need to be flexible within your day, efficient and organized in everything you do and be meticulous with calendar and travel scheduling
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred + at least 15 years of similar work experience
- A strong understanding of confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive materials/conversations.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written (Excellent grammar/punctuation etc)
- Strong experience with MS office suite
- Excellent organizational, coordination and project management skills.
- Ability to coordinate and book complicated international travel arrangements, flights, hotels, restaurants, rental cars, trains, appointments.
- Manage shipping of goods and cargo overseas via surface and air freight, arrange carnets, customs clearance, collection, packing, consolidation, etc.
- Ability to Lead other Executive Assistant's as needed and provide direction and delegate tasks.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Salary: Competitive package including insurances, PTO, and performance related bonus
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.