We have been working with our client for the past 3 years. This FinTech company aims to increase the adoption of digital assets in the global financial system. They are aiming to solve the biggest problems in crypto, by leveraging their expertise from the financial services industry. They are looking for very strong engineers who have the skillset to build large scale distributed systems.
You will be joining a talented team that works to build the highest quality of security and trust. You will be writing and maintaining high quality, tested code and work cross functionally to build out the product vision. You will be an integral part of helping to establish technical roadmap and architecture, as well as own large features from idea through delivery to the customer.
You will also bring your passion for FinTech and working with Rust in a startup environment.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- 5+ years professional backend software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience working on Linux based platforms
- 3+ years experience developing in C++ and/or Rust
- Experience building distributed systems
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: New York
Salary: Excellent package on offer
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.