We are partnered with a global, growing tech company with a value over $4 billion. They specialize in data analytics software with a mission to create a more fact-driven world with their simple to use analytics platform.
This role must be based in Texas as you will support selling activities in Texas and surrounding states.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of success in selling technical solutions to the enterprise market in the Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Search or Analytics space. You should also have a strong understanding of how technology can solve business challenges, possess a consultative sales approach and value the importance of teamwork.
Once trained on the technology, you will demonstrate and perform technical proofs (PoC, PoV, PoT) on most of the product line but will ultimately become a specialist on 1-3 lines specifically. You will research, scope and respond to customer requests as well as deliver a technical proof that addresses key business values for the prospect.
You will need to present and articulate the business value of the platform to all levels, perform product demos and define/conduct product evaluations with customers by working with them to analyze their own data.
To excel in this role you will need the following:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated success as part of a sales team in a customer facing role
- Hands-on experience with common database technologies such as Snowflake, Amazon RedShift, Google Big Query, Microsoft Synapse, SQL Server, Oracle, or other
- Experience with BI tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, Looker or similar
- Experience with search technologies and user change management
- Ability to grasp customer needs and suggest timely solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills for both technical and business audiences
- Broad understanding and ability to articulate the benefits of cloud computing
Please connect with me for details.