Regional Sales Manager (individual contributor) - selling Cybersecurity solutions into the SoCal area.
Location: Remote - ideally Southern California but also will consider Arizona, Nevada or elsewhere in California
Salary: Competitive including stock options and 50/50 commission split
Consol Partner's client is a hyper-growth, pre-IPO cyber-security vendor. Their product has a peer review rating over 4.5 out of 5 by Gartner and their customers include Amazon and Blackstone. So it is a very exciting time to be joining.
Focus on hunting and developing New Logo, Commercial and Enterprise Accounts (cross vertical) of over 2000 employees.
- In this role you will focus on increasing market share through actively prospecting accounts within the Southern California, Arizona and Nevada regions
- You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and delivering web based and onsite product demos
- Work with Sales Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans
- Partner with the channel to drive incremental revenue.
- Focus on hunting and developing new accounts in the commercial and enterprise space
What you bring to the team
This person should have proven ability to build a strong business pipeline, accurately forecast and close business with strong interpersonal and presentational skills.
The individual should be a highly motivated, self-starter, with a true hunter mentality.
The person should have experience:
- in the full sales cycle - actively researching and targeting new prospects through a variety of methods such as cold calling, Sales Navigator, email prospecting, sales cadence tools.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate value
- Must be organised, detail and process oriented.
- Ability to coordinate and execute a complex sales strategy.
- Ability to use CRM and other on-line tools effectively.
- Successful inside sales experience in related field.
- Experience selling cyber, network or information security is a must
- Existing relationships within similar markets is preferred.
What you get in return
They are offering a very generous package, stock options and uncapped commission structure. This will be a 50/50 split and the targets are very achievable. They will give you some great progression opportunities.
Keywords: Cyber-security, cyber security, cybersecurity, SaaS, Software-as-a-Service, Enterprise Hunter, pre-IPO, hyper-growth, Gartner recognised, RSM, Regional Sales Manager, SoCal,
If this sounds of interest, get in touch!
Email: lara.scott @ consolpartners.com