Our client, is a household name in the ecommerce industry, they have built a solid market name and reputation over the past decade and are truly focused on an exceptional service and culture. This role will work with a high performing team with fun, hard working and collaborative colleagues and a fantastic manager.
This is a contract position - 6 months to start and extendable, also an opportunity to convert to direct hire.
In this position you will work within the Customer Service team alongside a team of recruiters and other coordinators. The environment is fast paced and high volume - hiring hundreds of people per week. You role will be to assist the recruiters with scheduling interviews and prescreening candidates, sending out background checks and monitoring the results, sending and tracking all on-boarding paperwork and arranging orientations. You may get involved with recruiting and sourcing for candidates.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- 2+ years in a similar role as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Strong organisational skills, tracking skills and ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for outstanding customer service
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY