Role: Principal RF Design Engineer
Salary: up to $200,000 base + bonus and RSU's and 401k etc.
Location: Wilmington, MA
This opportunity is looking for an experienced Lead/Principle RF Design Engineer to step up into a Senior position to participate and lead in circuit design, simulation, verification, iteration and evaluation to meet the performance goals and analysis of circuit layout and lab experiments.
The company is a well-established, Semiconductor organization who last year had revenue in-excess of $6bn and over 15,000 employees. Within in this growth, the company has invested in new and exciting security capabilities that will be added to their products.
Other responsibilities include:
- Perform and lead prototype evaluation and debug.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams such as digital, software, application, and product engineers.
- Participation and leadership in product specification and architecture.
- Understanding of communication system architecture and design of high-performance analog and RF circuits for transceiver sub systems
- Knowledge of transistor level design and simulation of circuits such as LNA, mixers, and Synthesizers, converters, power management, filters and drivers
- Master's or Ph.D. degree with minimum 6 years of experience.
- Commanding knowledge of CMOS RF/mixed-signal ICs for signal processing and telecommunication application.
- Experience in design of LNA, mixer, high speed converters, synthesizer, and power management.
- Experience in RF system architecture is a plus.
- Experience in technical and project leadership is a big plus.
This is a great opportunity to step into a Senior role for a major Semiconductor company and accelerate your career.
If you would like to hear more, please email