We are partnered with a global leader who combine people and technology to provide workforce solutions for AI fields like computer vision, autonomous driving and robotics. They provide a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. As a leader in the Impact Sourcing movement they are on a mission to create meaningful work for one million talented people in developing nations where they hire the best and brightest minds who have limited opportunities for meaningful and sustainable employment.
In this role you will serve as an integral part of the global team with operations in the US, Europe, Africa and India. You'll do the important work of supporting our sales and client success teams to win new business within the new logo and existing client accounts. You will work cross-functionally to translate client requirements into a complete solution proposal and join in on customer-facing meetings, collaborate with internal stakeholders, and drive the development of client solutions with technical, process, and professional service expertise.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in solutions consulting or sales engineering role
- Experience with AI technology landscape and product development processes and tools
- Knowledge of IT solution configurations that enable AI development and the ability to assess and recommend appropriate technical solution configurations
- Ability to appropriately assess and recommend a blend of professional services, business processes, and technical expertise into a single comprehensive solution with time lines
- Excellent software collaboration & presentation skills (Google Drive and other web-based tools)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent (MBA is a plus)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (mostly within the U.S.)