We have been retained by our client, a sought after financial partner fueling the global economy and bringing forward bold concepts. Their mission is to support the innovative clients they serve who are transforming the way we live and work, bringing together entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists and private equity firms.
This is a great opportunity to work with the best!
As a Marketing Automation Sr. Associate, you will be responsible for implementing automation projects and improving efficiencies. Reporting into the manager of marketing automation, you will work cross-functionally to assist aligned teams with flawless campaign build and execution in Marketo and integrated applications. Strong experience within Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and implementing marketing campaigns across channels, reporting, nurtures, triggers, and campaign troubleshooting per sprint plans.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- 2-5 years of marketing experience in large cross-functional organizations
- 3-5 years of marketing automation experience with advanced technology stacks
- 1+ years of data-driven marketing
- Advanced Marketo Experience
- Implementing marketing campaigns across channels
- Experience with Emails
- US Citizen/Green Card Holders Only
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: Preferably Austin, TX and SF/Santa Clara - but open to remote
Salary: Excellent package on offer including insurances, equity and performance related bonuses.