Seeking a data-driven and analytical professional for a newly formed Marketing Analytics team in a global FinTech organization. You will support advanced analytics in a fast paced, high energy environment. You will focus on producing key performance insights to help grow our business. Be a key driver in creating a culture of data-driven decision making.
In this role, you will address short-term and long-range strategic business questions, provide high level forecasting, build business scenarios, provide marketplace and consumer-driven recommendations and optimize marketing ROI.
- Develop, optimize, and implement metrics-based dashboards to monitor full marketing funnel engagement
- Measure effectiveness across client journeys
- Review, adjust, and optimize metrics based on feedback from marketing and BU leadership all while measuring and mapping year-over-year pacing and progress against goals.
- Provides strategic insights derived from marketing and sales data that drive investment and client experience decisions, and communicate insights to marketing strategists, market research & insights analysts and channel strategists
- Ability to analyze complex data into digestible and actionable data visualizations and recommendations
- Contribute to the development and optimization methodologies to measure effectiveness of campaigns across multiple channels
- Strong analytical skills a must with emphasis on ROI/attribution analysis and funnel optimization
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Must have prior experience with these tools: Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, Oracle database, A/B testing tool (Optimizely)
- Nice to have prior experience with these tools: MAP (Marketo), CRM (Dynamics 365/SFDC) and other databases
- Be able to work in an Agile set up is preferable