Our client is a global leader in technology and has been transforming the electronics we use every day - TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, etc. Since being established, our client has grown into a global brand and is now one of the leading technology companies in the world and a reputable, globally recognized brand.
As a Logic Design Engineer on the System IP team, you will be responsible for driving the overall development and debugging of new features on custom memory controllers. In this role you will be working on SOC IP delivery with all sanity checks, developing LINT and CDC flows and analysis' and collaborating with the verification team to verify the functionality and correctness of the design.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Knowledge of Verilog, scripting, STA.
- Knowledge of memory controller.
- Knowledge of PHY design.
- Experience in one or more memory technologies: DDR4/5, LPDDR & HBM.
- Experience with a scripting language like Perl or Python.
- Energetic, curiosity, and passion in logic design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient digital design techniques.
- Knowledge of JEDEC memory standards
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.