Live Ops Engineer / NOC Engineer / Network Operations Center Engineer - Fully Remote - Technology first Online interactive Live Events company
A technology first company within the online interactive live events sector. They have successfully tapped into the lucrative and expanding market and as a result, seen huge success and growth over the past 4 years. They have grown in both company headcount (100% over the past 18 months!) and revenue. They have announced recent partnerships with market leaders in the sector such as Facebook / Meta and and are set to continue this growth into 2022 and beyond.
- Joining a small but highly effective Network Operations Center team responsible for connectivity of a global Network operating in a "Live Ops" environment
- The team has plans to rapidly expand over the next 12 months plus expand areas of coverage outside of typical NOC functions encompassing areas of development, operations and containerization.
- You would get the chance to develop skills in areas such as Scripting, Automation, DevOps, tooling with the view to become a key technical member of the organization long term
- Flexible shift patterns with some work from home options
- THE INDIVIDUAL
- Solid experience in a NOC environment and comfortable with tasks such as help desk or event ticketing, emergent break fix and urgent response, taking mitigation actions for service restoration, familiarity with 24x7x365 coverage
- Basic scripting skills in Python
- Ticket systems like JIRA Service Desk or ServiceNow
- Monitoring & alerting tools such as DataDog, New Relic or similar
- Experience supporting cloud based applications (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or similar)
- Highly desirable: experience in any of the following: configuring and fine tuning monitoring & alerting, scripting to lower mitigation time, root cause investigation & deep dive, live operations environment (similar to streaming services, live broadcast events etc)
COMPENSATION: full time permanent role with competitive salary and full benefits
LOCATION: Fully remote in the US *must be based in one of these 4 states (for payroll purposes) California, Texas, Washington, New York