Founded in 2018, we have a massively ambitious vision to guide every people & HR decision a company will ever make. We call our product a "knowledge engine." It is a super powerful analytics/data platform. It seems crazy until you see our product in action.
We're hiring a Lead Front-End Engineer to help define and execute against our visionary product roadmap. You will balance individual contribution and mentorship, and we'll give you as much opportunity as you can handle.
- Participate in roadmapping and architecture discussions
- Pair program with talented, ambitious engineers in a highly-collaborative team
- Collaborate with our product manager and product designer to deliver a low/medium sized project
- Up-level team productivity and speed by introducing or revising processes
- Lead a complex project from inception to deployment and drive ambitious technical projects that immediately impact our users
- Identify, evaluate, and define improvements to the existing infrastructure and product
- Mentor and support other engineers on the team. Evangelize high quality software engineering practices
- Go above and beyond to deliver a project which is outside of your core team and expertise
- You produce high-quality, production-ready, readable, maintainable code, develop efficient and reusable UI components within our Design System and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- You can recognize and advocate for technical excellence. You understand the discipline and craft of software development, you invest in learning and tooling, and you insist on technical excellence from yourself and your teammates.
- You've worked on a high-velocity product team. You understand how to build systems that enable fast product iteration. You're comfortable weighing trade-offs between functionality, quality, and technical debt.
- You are a leader, with a track record of providing valuable mentorship to other engineers on your team
- You are an expert in modern front-end technologies such as React and Node.js
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience (4 years+)