We are currently supporting one of the largest Luxury Eyewear and prescription Eyewear conglomerates in the world. The company have been revolutionizing Designer brand and Prescription eyewear design for over 50 years.
This role is sitting within one of their major brands within a team focused on providing top level eyewear performance. This well-known household brand often collaborate with some of the most recognized global athletes and sports representatives on the planet
In this role you will analyze and conduct research, documents, scope and system design of all SAP Warehouse Management (WM) Systems. You will develop testing and deployment of SAP solutions in the Warehouse Management (WM) and Production Planning (PP) modules. You will also provide SAP expertise to support all access of production warehouses.
You will support integration of SAP with manufacturing execution systems using business application programming. You will need to have implemented multiple greenfield projects in the past. Additionally you will spearhead many different projects with several different internal stakeholders within the business and be critically involved in the planning and implementation of projects of varying sizes.
You will be involved in requirement gathering functional requirements from business users and evaluate systems products and services, as well as the implementation of processes workflows and frameworks whilst documenting and policing standards regularly engaging with 3rd parties and other internal stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- BS degree in business or related field.
- 8-12 Years experience In SAP WM/PP Modules
- Highly adept at understanding warehouse management and materials management processes in high volume and fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience implementing greenfield projects
- Knowledge of SAP IS AFS
- Knowledge of ABAP programming /Debugging
- Experience with 3rd party logistics
- Experience in the following key areas of WM/PP Modules
- Transfer requirements
- Posting Changes
- Replenishment process
- Physical inventory and cycle counting
- Production order confirmation and month end closing activities
- Detail specification creation ABAP development
- Ability to problem solving technologies.