General Manager , North America and Latin America - Media and Broadcast
My client is a leader in live video technology for broadcast and live media productions.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The General Manager NALA is tasked with our business expansion in the region.
The GM will be overseeing daily business operations activities, improving overall business functions, creating and managing budgets, recruiting staff, support HQ with M&A initiatives in the region, implementing the policies and processes, and communicating the business goals towards all colleagues in the region. His/her main objective will be to profitably grow and structure the NALA team in such a way that it will enable the NALA sales team to achieve yearly double digit growth.
As the sales activities will be fully driven by the SVP Sales North America and the VP Sales LatAm, the GM will make sure that the organisation is able and committed to implement and support the various customer projects.
- The GM collaborates with the Chief Customer Officer in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- The GM ensures effective recruiting, on boarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- The GM adheres to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Responsible for managing all operations within NALA
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Oversee daily operations and the work of the NALA management team
- Recruitment and training team members
- People management
- Budget Management