Director in Business Implementation drives programs of related business projects, and/or large, individual business initiatives to achieve strategic department and organizational objectives. These projects contain activities that may span products, functions, business units, companies, geographic regions, and cultures (e.g., international expansion). On such projects, this role is specifically responsible for driving (i) overall project management for business initiatives with minimal technology components (such as business diagnostics, process improvements, market assessments, etc.), and (ii) business readiness and go-to-market preparations on large complex projects with material technology components (such as software development).
- Driving multiple large enterprise initiatives simultaneously, leveraging both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, where appropriate, to achieve project objectives
- Partners with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to use process reengineering and technology to achieve the goals of the enterprise; Drives creation of and/or changes to existing products, processes, procedures, work flows, and related documentation
- In delivery of business deliverables, engages and manages overall coordination of cross-functional teams, including subject matter experts from various departments across the organization (e.g., Product Management, IT, Operations, Compliance, Internal Audit, Servicing, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Training & Communication, Accounting, Finance, et.al.)
- Designs, implements, and practices large scale strategies in change management, risk management, vendor management, business continuity management, and business implementation management
- Partners closely with Product Managers and Project Managers to ensure alignment of business activities with technical activities for effective, end-to-end change implementation and an optimal client experience