Director of Developer Relations - Fully Remote - Layer 1 Blockchain, $250K + Equity
We are partnering with a layer 1 blockchain protocol who are actively hiring a Director of Developer Relations. This team have a distrust of centralized systems, naturally the team is full of cypherpunks, privacy preserving employees and open-source contributors.
This role requires you to have a strong grasp of code, content and community. You will be leading a team but there are hands on elements to the job. The core responsibilities will be growing this team, technically educating and building the community and leading the implementation of new programs globally.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies and cryptographic concepts.
- 5+ years of experience with C++, Java, Python, Rust, GO or other programming languages.
- Experience speaking at developer community events.
- Experience building and maintaining a technical developer community online and in person.
- The ability to make complex topics and ideas easy to understand.
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: Excellent package on offer including insurances, equity and performance related bonuses.
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.