Our client is a global leader in technology and has been transforming the electronics we use every day - TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, etc. Since being established, our client has grown into a global brand and is now one of the leading technology companies in the world and a reputable, globally recognized brand.
As a GPU Design Verification Engineer, your talents will ensure the quality of our GPU architecture. Creativity is a necessity to overcome the challenges inherent to verifying the proper operation of our low-power GPU. Versatility and broad knowledge of state-of-the-art verification techniques including the most up-to-date IEEE UVM version will place you among the elite within our profession.
As the ideal candidate you will have the following skill and experience:
- Development & debugging
- Knowledge of Block-level (unit level)
- UVM, SystemVerilog
- Work with architects and designers to build verification environments and test plans
- Create verification coverage strategy to ensure complete test suite implementation
- Develop assertions and checks to optimize isolation time and produce meaningful failing signatures
- Analyze failing tests to root cause along, working with RTL and reference modelling teams
- Examine code coverage results, identifying exclusions and improving stimulus
- BS in Computer Engineering, BSEE or comparable and 8 years of industry experience in a design verification role
- Proficient in System Verilog/UVM/OVM, and OOP/C++
- Deep understanding of constrained randomization and the development of efficient test suites
- Experience with code coverage and functional coverage-driven verification methodology.
- Experience in creating, running and debugging of SystemVerilog/UVM constraint-random testbench.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Perl
- Understanding of micro-architecture, logic design, FSMs, arithmetic datapath pipelines Preferred qualifications:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of GPU or CPU is a plus
APPLY NOW - INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
Location: Austin, TX (The role is hybrid and will be onsite 3x per week)
Salary: $80-$100/hour on a W2 basis
We are a leading consultancy for expansion in communications, content and emerging technology markets. We work in collaboration with growing organizations on exclusive assignments to find them the best talent in the industry.