Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Santa Monica
Santa Monica, USA | Fast Track promotion to Consultant in 3-6 months.
Santa Monica – Third St Promenade
Starting – January 2019
Full Training, high earning potential, fast-track promotion, flexi-time after initial training.
We are looking for 3 motivated, ambitious, confident individuals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. You will be based in our Santa Monica office where you will receive industry leading training to ensure you are given all the tools you need to be an excellent specialist recruiter.
ConSol Partners is an award-winning, dynamic technology recruitment consultancy with an international focus, looking for recent graduates or sales individuals to join our business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. With placements in over 55 countries worldwide, across the cloud, mobile and digital media space, ConSol Partners are constantly expanding!
Our office is in the heart of Santa Monica, with our Headquarters in Central London, UK. We’ve come a long way in a short amount of time (after being founded in 2008 with just 4 members of staff) and it’s because of this impressive, exponential growth that we are able to offer an exciting, graduate training programme to the finest entry-level talent. This is a unique opportunity for you to turn your vision of uncapped earning and fast-track career progression into a reality!
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Surrounded by successful recruitment consultants who will offer you support and guidance
- You will be paid a base salary and earn commission on every placement you make, you should expect to earn $50,000 OTE in year one and after promotion then the world is your oyster.
- Flexi-time policy- late starts or early finishes, up to 2-hour lunches!
- Weekly/monthly prizes for top performing consultants
- Fun and open plan offices in the promenade with shops restaurants and the beach outside the door.
- Incentive trips to Miami/New York/London
- Quarterly directors lunches at Michelin-Star Restaurants
- Monthly happy hours and team building events
- Dress-down culture
- As a trainee recruiter, you will be Identifying and approaching suitable technical candidates, through various networking tools
- Reviewing and clarifying job specifications with your clients to understand what type of person they are looking to recruit
- Building and maintaining client relationships, many internationally
- Scheduling and coordinating your candidate interviews
- Developing a good understanding of your client’s companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Providing regular updates and feedback to the clients and candidates
- Generating new business using targeted sales strategies either on the phone or in person
- Writing job adverts, registering new CVs, interview preparation, CV advice.
Building longstanding working relationships
As our ideal Trainee Recruiter you will be:
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Have some experience in sales, telesales, door to door sales, promotions, sports, customer service, insurance sales, trading, brokerage, target driven environments
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to think outside of the box
We are looking for a confident individual as this role involves a lot of relationship building. We are looking for those that possess the right characteristics, perhaps someone from a sporting background, an entrepreneur, someone that was heavily involved in societies or those that have worked in a target driven environment previously, such as B2B (business to business) sales, B2C (business to consumer) sales, telesales.
If you are interested in a career where you can become a specialist, help people to find their perfect job AND gain significant financial rewards then apply below or contact Amy.Wilkinson@consolpartners.com