Trainee Recruitment Consultant – London
London; Next to Liverpool Street Station
Starting Feb 2019
Salary: £20,000 to £23,000 (Earning Potential – £30,000 year one)
Full training, high earning potential, career progression and flexi-time!
We are looking for 6 motivated, ambitious, confident individuals to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. You will be based in our London office where you will receive industry leading training to ensure you are given all the tools you need to be an excellent specialist recruiter.
ConSol Partners is an award-winning, dynamic IT recruitment consultancy with an international focus, looking for recent graduates or sales individuals to join our business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. With placements in over 55 countries worldwide, across the cloud, mobile and digital media space, ConSol Partners are constantly expanding!
Our headquarters are in the heart of the city of London, with a regional office in Los Angeles. We’ve come a long way in a short amount of time (after being founded in 2008 with just 4 members of staff) and it’s because of this impressive, exponential growth that we are able to offer an exciting, graduate training programme to the finest entry-level talent. This is a unique opportunity for you to turn your vision of uncapped earning and fast-track career progression into a reality!
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Surrounded by successful recruitment consultants who will offer you support and guidance
- You will be paid a base salary and earn commission on every placement you make, you should expect to earn £30,000 in year one, £50,000 year two and over £70,000 year 3
- Flexi-time policy- late starts or early finishes, up to 2 hour lunches!
- Weekly/monthly prizes for top performing consultants (spa days/theatre tickets/experience days etc.)
- Fun and open plan offices next to Liverpool St Station in the heart of the City
- Incentive trips to Miami/Vegas/Marbella/LA
- Quarterly directors lunches at Michelin-Star Restaurants
- Monthly team nights out around Liverpool Street’s hottest venues
- Dress-down Fridays
- As a trainee recruiter, you will be Identifying and approaching suitable IT candidates, through various networking tools
- Reviewing and clarifying job specifications with your clients to understand what type of person they are looking to recruit
- Building and maintaining client relationships, many internationally
- Scheduling and coordinating your candidate interviews
- Developing a good understanding of your client’s companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Providing regular updates and feedback to the clients and candidates
- Generating new business using targeted sales strategies either on the phone or in person
- Writing job adverts, registering new CVs, interview preparation, CV advice.
Building longstanding working relationships
As our ideal Trainee Recruiter you will be:
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Have some experience in sales, telesales, door to door sales, promotions, sports, customer service, insurance sales, trading, brokerage, target driven environments
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to think outside of the box
We are looking for a confident individual as this role involves a lot of relationship building. We are looking for those that possess the right characteristics, perhaps someone from a sporting background, an entrepreneur, someone that was heavily involved in societies or those that have worked in a target driven environment previously, such as B2B (business to business) sales, B2C (business to consumer) sales, telesales.