Senior Software Engineer (Fully Remote)
If you are a product visionary, who thrives on the challenge of building a platform from the ground up and want to be involved in developing the roadmap for a tech enabled solution to service the $116 Billion dollar digital health industry, we want to talk to you!
The platform will be a two sided marketplace for clients and health industry experts and needs to surprise and delight every user at every stage of their interactions.It will be used for acquisition and growth, as well project and workflow management.
As the first full time engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of the platform, from architecture, backend and front end development to devops and infrastructure. In addition we want to hear your ideas and recommendations on improving the platform, creating operational efficiencies and building new product features.
This hire is expected to grow into a head of platform role as the team grows bigger and oversee platform development.
* Architect the future versions of the platform
* Write code to match the architecture
* Help with devops and infrastructure (deployment, planning, architecture)
* Liaise with product team and help structure requirements and translate them into technical architecture
* Make recommendations for improving the overall architecture, platform and product features
* Lead technical roadmap and planning
* Familiarity with cloud platforms and cloud-based architectures
* Strong programming skills in at least one high level backend language
* Strong knowledge of front end programming with experience in either JS or Typescript
* Knowledge of at least one modern front end framework — e.g. React, vue.js, angular
* Strong database skills and knowledge of SQL
* Strong knowledge of the HTTP protocol
* Web platforms — REST
* Knowledge of web security techniques
* Familiarity with CI/CD
* Familiarity with monitoring frameworks and platforms — e.g. Cloudwatch, grafana etc
* Experience with integrating 3rd party platforms
* Experience with machine learning
* Experience in building platforms and preferably marketplaces — e.g. LinkedIn
* Experience in digital health
* Amazon Cloud — AWS
○ Including knowledge of deployment pipelines into AWS
* Knowledge of key/value stores (Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB, etc)
* Spring Boot and Spring framework
○ Including spring security