360/Full Desk Recruitment Consultant (Digital) – Santa Monica
Santa Monica – Third St Promenade | Starting – January or February 2019
Full Training, high earning potential, flexi-time work from home incentive program
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Consultant to join our Digital Team. You will be based in our Santa Monica office where you will grow and manage a book of business within the Digital market. As an experienced Digital Specialist, you will look to map the nationwide Digital market, build and grow both a new and existing client base and candidate pool. You will be joining a warm desk with a pre-existing database of clients and candidates but will be targeted to expand and refine this.
This desk will focus on permanent/direct hire business and you should be able to showcase your prior experience working in the permanent digital recruitment market. Latest tech tools and training are available to aid you with your goals to dominate the USA digital vertical.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Surrounded by successful recruitment consultants who will offer you support and guidance
- You will be paid a base salary and earn commission on every placement you make, you should expect to earn $80,000- 100,00K OTE in year one and after promotion then the world is your oyster.
- Flexi-time policy- late starts or early finishes, up to 2-hour lunches!
- Weekly/monthly prizes for top performing consultants
- Fun and open plan offices in the promenade with shops restaurants and the beach outside the door.
- Incentive trips to Miami/New York/London
- Quarterly director’s lunches at Michelin-Star Restaurants
- Monthly happy hours and team building events
- Dress-down culture
- As an experienced consultant, you will be Identifying and approaching suitable technical candidates, through various networking tools
- Reviewing and qualifying hiring needs for your clients and providing individual solutions to best fit their needs.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Developing a good understanding of the digital market in the USA and mapping the market to develop a specialism
- Providing regular updates and feedback to the clients and candidates
- Generating new business using targeted sales strategies either on the phone or in person
As our ideal Digital Consultant you will be:
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Have 3+ years’ experience in digital IT or Technology recruitment and business development
- Proven experience as a top biller with an entrepreneurial attitude
- A track record of successful business development and cultivation
- Strong customer service skills by phone, email and in person
- Experience with permanent hiring for a staffing agency
If you are interested in a career where you can become a specialist, help people to find their perfect job AND gain significant financial rewards then get in touch straight away by applying below or emailing Amy.Wilkinson@consolpartners.com