ConSol Partners are a highly successful and well-established recruitment and staffing solutions business with offices in London and LA. We deliver both permanent and contract staffing solutions to our blue-chip client base in support of their ICT and Communications needs. As part of the London Stock Exchange listed, Empresaria Group of Companies, we continue to grow and deliver our services across EMEA and the Americas.
An opportunity has arisen to hire an Office Administrator to support our London based Office Manager and our team of highly motivated consultants, based out of our global HQ in the heart of the City of London.
ConSol Partners are looking for a motivated individual who is highly organised, proactive and assertive, ideally with experience of working in a busy sale driven environment. Focus and attention to detail are essential qualities as is the ability to drive best practice and be process driven.
The Office Administrator provides administrative support to the company in a variety of key areas to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the business and promote operational effectiveness.
Key Responsibilities and Role Focus:
* HR Administration – Working alongside the Office Manager, aspects of this role include a degree of HR administration assisting with the preparation of new-starter documentation, new-starter inductions, exit interviews leavers and the tracking of holidays and absence.
* IT user support – independently carry out desk moves and resolving everyday IT/Phone issues. Utilise and invoke support from our 3 rd party IT support partners and escalate to the Office Manager where necessary.
* Database Activities – Run and distribute standard reports, perform basic tasks and support users on the use of our Salesforce.com based CRM system
* Unified Communications reports – Run, collate and distribute reports on our telephony and UC platform with regards call activities.
* Travel Bookings – make travel arrangements for consultants and Senior management including incentive trips. This may also include travel arrangements on behalf of contractors.
* Event Organising – assist the Office Manager organising events for the company e.g. staff incentive trips, Directors lunches and regular social events, also the set-up of the monthly Sales Meeting where the London and LA offices dial in and share presentations.
* Updating the Company Intranet – update the company Phone list and Organisation Charts whenever staff levels change, upload and replace outdated documents on the company intranet
* Management and ordering of Office Supplies – regularly monitor and check levels of stationery, ink toner cartridges and water cooler bottes and re-order before they run low. Place weekly orders for groceries, business cards and other office sundries.
* Office Presentation – help keep communal areas of the office tidy at all times, taking a proactive approach to ensure a constant high standard of presentation across the floor including the kitchen area and all meeting rooms.
* "Front Desk" Activities – – answer the switchboard telephone system and transfer calls and take accurate messages for the relevant people. Distribute incoming post daily, facilitate outgoing post by printing labels and occasionally taking items to the Post Office, collecting and greeting visitors from main reception. Arrange couriers for company equipment. Take incoming deliveries, act as a Fire Warden in the event of a fire/drill.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Experience of using databases or CRM systems an interest in IT systems an advantage
What you can expect in return
* Flexible working hours (7.5 hour working day so you can start between 8am and 9.30am on Monday through to Thursday.
* Quarterly business events
* Weekly drinks fridge
* Season ticket loan after 12 months service
* Friday early finish
* 23.5 days holiday
* 2 ‘duvet days’ per annum
* Free eye tests
* Free breakfast, tea and coffee
* Business-casual dress encouraged