Functional Safety Manager – Austria
Functional Safety Manager
ConSol Partners’ client are a leading development service provider within the automotive industry. They provide innovative electronic systems though manufacturing facilities and engineering divisions located all over the world. ConSol Partners’ client are looking for a Functional Safety Manager to join a European project expansion to work in Vienna, Austria
ConSol Partners’ client are looking for a Functional Safety Manager to join their existing Safety Department and hit the ground running the obtaining of new innovative projects in relation to ADAS and Autonomous Development. Your responsibilities would be to manage your direct team of up to 8 engineers and liaise closely with the systems, software and quality teams providing project support.
The Individuals Experience
* Knowledge of Functional Safety, ISO 26262
* Experience in the field of software development (Embedded)
* Experience in the field of Systems Engineering or Systems Architecture
* A SPICE Process
* Experience with ADAS components (Camera, Sensor, Lidar etc.)
* Degree or equivalent in either electrical, mechanical, telecommunications, systems or safety engineering or similar
* Certification by a recognised institute as Functional Safety Professional/Expert
*Relocation Package can also be offered*
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
The expansion of network COMMUNICATIONS empowers the next generation of online CLOUD technology which inspires and enables the evolution of DIGITAL content.