Devops Architect – CI/Kafka/Cassandra
ConSol Partners’ client is rapidly growing fin-tech owned by a one of the leading financial institution which gives them agile and fresh approach with smart insights as well as strength and stability of a bank. They aim to change the status quo of money management and give everyone the power to be smart with their money as well as provide close-knit team promoting positivity and progression.
As an IT Architect for ConSol Partners’ client, you will be responsible for:
– Building services in a consistent way across different teams
– Work together with other engineers to create and share the architecture vision
– Design simple solutions that can be improved in iterations
– 25% engineering in Java as well as Scala, Python or Go
– BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
– 5+ years of software experience in the right stack; experience in design and development of complex systems
– Knowledge of design patterns and when to apply them
– Knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka
– Experience in Agile/Scrum and familiarity with CI tools
Successful candidate must have great communication skills (fluency in English) and Interest in technology and market knowledge of relevant new developments
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.