C# developer for READING based role
The position is for a Senior C# Developer who will be part of Technology team supporting the Global Risk Management Technology Group. The work assignments will include playing a key developers role in major project related work. Projects will include custom development, implementation and integration of vendor products, and enhancement/support of existing systems.
Essential Experience/ Skills:
* Strong server side C# knowledge and 5+ years of relevant experience of developing application in C#.
* Good understanding of API’s best practice and modular object -oriented design and development.
* Good working experience & knowledge of .NET Framework 4+, , PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services/JSON, IIS 7+, Visual Studio 2017+.
* Experience of using GIT based source control repository and tool such as BitBucket and SourceTree
* Experience of using Jira for full development cycle (requirement of deployment)
* Experience in developing components and services which can handle large data volumes.
* Good Knowledge of market risk domain like VaR, PnL Vectors, Various methods to calculate portfolio Var, Sensitivities etc.
* Work as a Developer in Risk Management Technology
* Work closely with business analysts/project managers/developers to implement requirements in C#.
* Verify implementation, perform functional testing and deliver to the system/module in production.
* Perform initial tests to cover functional and non-functional requirements before users do their UAT.