Analog Layout Engineer
Analog Layout Engineer
6-12 month contract (extendable)
ConSol Partners customer develops next generation RF transceivers, supporting 2G, 3G and 4G (LTE) protocols. Today, we’re seeking team players who get things done and share a passion for bringing new wireless technologies to the rapidly growing mobile market. Now is your chance to join the world class engineering team and develop new, world-leading products.
* The Analog & RF IC Layout Engineer will be part of an experienced layout team. In close cooperation with experts you will be in charge of the layout of high speed analog and RF circuits and you will take up a leading role in the floorplanning and optimization of the system on chip.
* You will be an expert user of Cadence and Mentor tool suites on nanometer RF CMOS and/or RF SOI technology.
* The successful candidate will work closely with the RF designers. He/she will take into account the constraints from the designer and will go through iterations with the designer to further optimize the layout from a performance and area perspective.
* RF circuit layout experience in the sub 10-Ghz range is mandatory.
* You should have a good understanding of the different circuit topologies and their constraints for the layout. implementation. Good understanding of the layout rules enables to optimize the implementation.
* The senior layout engineer is also capable to perform extraction of parasitics and make the interpretation of these results in view of further optimization.
– Industry Degree qualified (BS or MS EE degree)
– Ample experience with the Cadence OA VirtuosoXL
– Experience with layout (GHz range) in CMOS technology
– Finfet experience is a major plus.
– Automation for layout is a plus.
– Good communication skills & team-player.
– Process oriented, ability to structure the RF layout process
– Continuous strive for improvement in circuits and process.
– Detail oriented and determined
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.