Brexit Statement – We Expect Limited Impact To Our Core Business
ConSol Partners are keeping a close eye on all developments regarding Brexit and whilst there is still a great deal of uncertainty we hope to offer some visibility on how we are approaching the change:
- The United Kingdom are still subject to the rules and regulations of the European Union until the transition period ends on the 31st December 2020.
- ConSol Partners will continue to operate with our European Contractors and Clients regardless of whether or not there is a deal or no-deal.
- ConSol Partners are part of the Empresaria Group (empresaria.com), a €500m revenue staffing company with offices in 19 countries and listed on the London stock exchange. As part of Empresaria, we have access to a network of European offices.
- ConSol Partners have incorporated a subsidiary company in Germany giving us an EU registered presence.
- Whilst there is ongoing political uncertainty, ConSol Partners will continue to trade with our European partners after the 31st December 2020 and expect limited to no impact to our core business.
Once details of a trade agreements are finalised, we will publish further information and will work alongside all our clients to ensure as minimal impact as possible.