UX Designer – Brussels
ConSol Partners’ client are a European Government Institute based in Brussels, that are urgently looking for a UX Designer to join their team on a long term contract which is due to start ASAP.
As a UX Designer, you will be joining one of our European Government Institute’s Design teams, where you will be involved with the design and development of various user interfaces for different web and mobile products / platforms.
The successful UX Designer should have experience with the following:
- 5 years commercial UX Design Experience
- Knowledge of prototyping, wireframing, interaction flows, information architecture and user testing
- Experience with a wide range of deliverables including; annotated mock-ups, storyboards, wireframes, user interface elements, and interaction workflows
- Ability to follow the entire user experience process (user research, sketches, prototypes, final implementation)
- Proficient using design, graphical and prototyping software / tools
- Understanding of web technologies and standards (HTML, CSS, XML, SEO, Accessibility)
- Fluent English
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
About ConSol Partners
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.