Senior IT Recruitment Consultant- Join our LA Office!
Join our LA office! Senior IT Recruitment Consultants wanted!
We offer; a sponsored visa, relocation package, competitive basic, up to 30% commission and fantastic incentives!
ConSol Partners are looking for Senior IT Recruitment Consultants to work in our LA office. We are looking for those with 2 years minimum would fancy a total change in life style and to build upon their career in all year round sunshine!
As ConSol Partners expands in the UK and the US, we are looking for experienced consultants to join our teams to head new divisions and manage the professional staffing delivery for our client’s recruitment needs on a national scale.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract technology staffing solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups in the technology domains of Communications, Cloud, and Digital. As specialists in the Internet Supply Chain space, we recruit and identify qualified individuals for our client’s hiring needs.
Since our launch, ConSol Partners have quickly established themselves as one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands in central Boston and Los Angeles’ “Silicon Beach” with an international headquarters in the City of London. Our niche recruitment offering coupled with an in-depth expert knowledge of our core markets has enabled us to offer a true global recruitment solution and to date we have made placements in over 55 countries.
Clients we work with: MTV, Tinder, Verizon, SONY, Expedia, CISCO, etc.
We are a recognised award-winning recruitment agency:
- 2016 Best Staffing Firm to Work For (Sunday Times Top 100)
- 2015 – Best Staffing Firm to Work For (Staffing Industry Analysts)
- 2015 – 29th Best Company to Work For (The Sunday Times)
- 2015 – Best IT Recruitment Agency (Shortlisted – Recruiter Awards)
Consol Partners offers:
- A competitive base salary + up to 30% of uncapped commission, regular company trips (i.e. beach days, nights out, weekends away).
- A heavy emphasis on formal and ongoing training and development around topics like “Recruitment Fundamentals”, “Headhunting”, “Effective Client Meetings”, and “Business Development Skills.”
- A clear career progression: our ‘Progress” program is a step by step guide to develop your career. You are in control of your own promotions and salary, giving you the opportunity to platform your progress within the business every 6 months.
- An environment that is strategic, mature and collaborative, as well as fun and supportive. We do casual Fridays!
- Prospect and build relationships with Communications, Cloud, and Digital candidates to deliver on our client’s staffing needs.
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Develop and manage one’s recruitment strategies to build an effective pipeline of candidates.
- Conduct in-depth interviews to evaluate, identify and summarise relevant experience and hard and soft skills.
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalise arrangements between client and candidates.
- Manage generation of new business using targeted sales strategies either on the phone or in person.
- Oversee the hiring process from start to finish including: resume formatting assistance, coordination of interview times, as well as follow up on submittals, interview times, and feedback.
The Right Individual;
- Minimum of 2 years of related sales or recruitment experience; preferably in technology staffing
- Have a consistent track record in billings
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
- Is confident, ambitious, personable, resilient, self-motivated, and able to think outside the box
- High energy, have a passion for sales, and desire to earn