Network Security Architect
ConSol Partners client, a large scale European Institution based in Luxembourg are searching for a network security architect, who is multi-vendor experienced.
You will be part of the Managed Services Architecture Team, in charge of designing our customer’s network and security service under a specific contract.
The managed infrastructure consists of:
- The LAN in our customer’s buildings (approximately 80 buildings spread over Brussels and Luxembourg)
- The connections between these buildings as WAN (MPLS technology)
- The interconnection with other providers with dynamic routing and VPN
- Wi-Fi Hotspots spread over our customer’s buildings
Security and Internet Infrastructure
- The security perimeter consists of a multi-layer infrastructure of firewalls and VPN of different vendors.
- The incoming and outgoing accesses with the external world pass through dedicated appliances working as proxies and reverse proxies.
- DNS infrastructure and authentication servers are part of our domain of competences.
A team of 40 people is working permanently on-site (Luxembourg and Brussel).
- Maintain complex and challenging infrastructures in Security or Network Domain (design)
- Setup and test in lab new technologies
- Prepare and execute test plan
- Contribute to the delivery of projects (transition)
- Propose and contribute to technical improvement plans
- Ensure compliance (in operations and projects)
- Troubleshoot complex incidents
- Insure client satisfaction
- Interact and co-operate with vendors
- Contribute actively to Teams synergy
- Education: BAC +5 in computer sciences or equivalent
- Internet technologies: DNS, HTTP, SSL, IPSEC, TCP, UDP, IP.
- Security Technologies:
- Firewalls: Checkpoint, Fortinet and Juniper firewalls
- Proxy/ reverse proxy: Bluecoat
- DNS: Bind
- Remote Access : Pulsecure
- Loadbalancing F5
- IP network principle (switching/routing)
- Devops: Bash/Perl/Pyhton Scripting
- Fluent in French and English is a requirement
- Any Security Certification is considered as an advantage
- Experience in delivering in a production environment is considered as an advantage
- Location and Timing issues:
- Provision of the above mentioned services basically in Luxembourg, with a possibility to work in Brussels about 1 day per month.
- Project business hours: 7H-19H
- Occasional interventions outside of normal working hours may be requested
A professional and stimulating working environment in the IT sector.
Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits
About ConSol Partners
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital