IAM Admin (Identity and Access Management)/Brussels/6 Months
ConSol Partners client is a major financial institution who are seeking both Senior and Junior Identity & Access Management administrators. The IAM admin will be working on a contract basis which holds great potential add value to your already strong skill set and experience. This will be a long term project and the candidate who fits the role will be rewarded with possible extensions.
Job title: IAM Admin
Day Rate: 300-450EUR
Contract Length: 6 Months Minimum
As the I&AM Junior Admin for ConSol Partners client, you will be carrying out the following tasks day to day.
- Guidance of the end-user in request management for access management.
- Execution of tickets that request manual intervention (non-automated part in access-management).
The following requirements are required for the Junior position:
- Security mindset.
- Understand basic access control good practice (such as role-based access control).
- Basic knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which our teams manage security information: IBM Mainframe, Tandem, Windows, Unix.
- Basic knowledge of MS-office (Word and Excel) and mailing systems (like Lotus Notes).
- Experience of executing operational and administrative activities.
- Structure and organisation.
- Solution driven.
- Fluent English and French is a plus.
Senior/Team Leader IAM Admin:
As the Senior I&AM at ConSol Partners client, you will be managing a small team as well as being hands on. You will drive your juniors and set the working example. You will also share knowledge and experience, supporting the juniors. You will be carrying out the above listed tasks and the below:
- Guarantee the proper execution of the access management services.
- Analysis and escalation of exceptions to the standard user and access management processes.
- Make suggestions for process improvements based on day-2-day experiences. Liaise with the security tooling team.
The following is required for the Senior position, as well as the above:
- Good level knowledge of one or more of the platforms (and the platform relate security tools) for which manage security information: Mainframe, Tandem, Windows, Unix, Network and more.
- Problem solving : Is capable of analysing complex problems to come to a structured solution that is acceptable for the requestor.
- Analytic skills.
- fast progress and solution driven.
- Act as the backup of the team supervisor : team/work planning, guidance of junior team members, handling escalations.
- Knowledge of Excel Macros is a plus.
- Knowledge of I&AM products (such as Sailpoint) is a plus.
We are interviewing for this role immediately. Please click the link below to find out more information and apply for the role.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.