EMEA Sales Development Manager – SaaS,CDN,Security
ConSol Partners are currently working in conjunction with an industry leading, multi-billion dollar turnover Cloud Services provider and are currently looking to speak with an experienced SDR Sales Managers in the Addlestone area. Any potential candidate will need to have experience within SaaS, CDN, Security or Cloud Technology.
Due to ConSol Partners client’s tremendous growth we are looking to speak with driven, smart and experienced SDR Sales Manager that have vast experience covering the EMEA region handling up to 10 people.
As a SDR Sales Manager some of the responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for overall management of SDR team ensuring a healthy sales pipeline.
- Hire new Sales Development Representatives.
- Offer guidance and advice to junior members of the team helping them reach individual objectives.
- Hands on position working close with SDR team to achieve sales objectives/quotas.
To be considered for the role of SDR Sales Manager a candidate should exhibit the following qualifications:
- Relevant experience within in Cloud technologies (CND, SaaS, Security).
- Experience of managing an EMEA team of 6 – 10 people (remote experience required).
- 7 – 10 years managerial experience either Inside Sales or Lead Generation candidates.
- Have a proven experience of over achieving on sales objectives.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Position: EMEA Sales Development Manager