C++ Software Developer
Our client is a global leader in trusted security with two-factor authentication, transaction data signing, document e-signature and identity management solutions designed for all businesses and government agencies.
You will design and develop platform independent software products using C++ with focus on Linux/Windows-platforms.
- Work with the software development team to define develop, and deliver appropriate software solutions to business problems using C++
- Participate in all software development lifecycle activities, including analysis, design, code and test of applications based on C++, Java, C# & Script languages
- Develop platform independent software for use on Windows, Linux and Apple Mac systems (RHEL, SLES, CentOS, Ubuntu, iOS X)
- Development of zero-footprint platform-independent GUI software for PKI and encryption solutions (USB, smartcards)
- Development of authentication server software with strict requirements on reliability and accountability (banking and corporate customers)
- Integration of 3rd party libraries
- End-to-end test automation (Citrus tests, SOAP)
- Development of automated performance tests (VMWare)
- Improving product suite build system and adapting it to local development process during transferring the product development from a remote department (CMake, Visual Studio, GNU make)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Tool support and training (git)
- You have minimum 3 years’ experience in software development
- You have a Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or Engineering or similar university degree or equivalent practice
- You have high experience in developing platform independent code
- Very appreciated if you have high experience on Linux as well knowledge in SQL Databases, Java, C# and scripting (e.g. bash & windows) is a great benefit.
- Highly appreciated if you have knowledge/experience of/in SCRUM development teams
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.